First Live Webinar: For Bloggers (Professional Level Only)
Thursday, April 3rd at 6:30 PM PDT (Portland, OR - West Coast US Time)
Should have gone through Blog Courses I-IV to Get Benefit from This Course
I'll be showing you several areas of your blog on this event. Consider this a supplemental class to tidy up and improve the function of what you have started.
- How to link graphics to other pages (like to an affiliate site)
- Creating a header,
- Discussing more about organization of your blog (priority areas and what to do with them)
- Better Nav Bar organization
- About RSS
- (Your Attraction Message and Identity) How to Use a Blog to Create a Community of Your Own that leads into building your business network effortlessly and continuously...
The course following this one will be a collection of your questions, which I'll collect starting after this course on Thursday. (Don't send questions yet... wait til after I give instructions on Thursday).
In order to attend this class make sure you've gone through Blog Courses I - IV in your Professional Training Area.
* I'll email you the Webinar invitations Tuesday. If you don't see it in your email it could have ended up in your bulk folder. So the registration will also be at the top of your Professional back office login area on Tuesday afternoon.
2nd Webinar this week, Saturday, April 5th, 10 AM PDT (Portland, OR - West Coast, US Time)
This Saturday Webinar is for all Professionals, but recommended only for those who have gone through most of the tutorials (particularly the Squidoo Series, Ezine Articles, Digg Series, Face Book Series, Blogging Series, and intro to Phase II Marketing, which is the 2nd big red button right before Phase II area in your Social Marketing training area)
This Webinar will go over specific content some of the members have started setting up. I will discuss it and give feedback that all will benefit from. I will choose content to discuss that I feel reflects where most people are at in the community.
Mainly, we'll be covering how to start using the content you have to start generating results.
I'll discuss what I have done specifically lately to bring me the best results. We'll also discuss where we're taking your Internet content next so you see that your work is going to start to pay off big as things begin to work together more synergistic (such as when we add video).
It's a very important event for those who have gone through most of the tutorials and are looking to refine what you have and take it to the next level (this is the core of Phase II).