Many of you have done an outstanding job with getting your blogs started... we're even seeing them popping up all over the Internet. Learning how to start your own blog is an excellent lead generation strategy.
We're holding a Q and A event on May 14th to help you take your blog to the next level.
Don't expect this to be an exciting event... this is nuts and bolts stuff.
This is where the rubber meets the road as they say.
This is where the real work comes in that most people spend their whole lives (literally working their tails off) trying to avoid.
Those working hard on their blogs right now, at this stage, are the ones that are really serious about winning.
Instructions for submitting your Blog Question...
Please follow these instructions carefully if you are submitting a question or questions.
You need to have gone through blogging courses 1-5 in your Marketing Merge Professional Training area to submit a question.
If you haven't done so there may still be time. Each of the events are archived in your Professional back office in the Social Marketing area. See below if you need help locating those tutorials.
Please do not submit questions unless you have gone through blogging courses 1-5.
However, all active Professional members are welcome to listen in.
Submitting Your Question(s)
- Just 3 questions per person
- Write your question down as succinctly as possible
- All questions on this event must be related to blogs (or marketing the blog)
- Submit question(s) before Sunday, May 11th so we can prepare.
- Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: My Blog
We will answer questions with the Live Webinar screen where possible.
The event is at 6:30 PM PDT (9:30 EDT) on May 14th, Wednesday. You'll see the registration link for this at the top of your main page after you log into your Professional account. It will be posted there by May 2nd in the morning.
If you need help locating the archived training on Blog Classes 1-5:
- Log in at www.MarketingMerge.com to your professional account
- Click on Attraction Marketing
- Click on Marketing Tutorials
- Click on Social Marketing
- Look to your Right for the blog tutorials
- Go step by step
Click to Start a Blog.
Partners in attraction!